Skip to content
Digital training checklist for the trainer/expert
- You will need a computer, laptop or tablet with a webcam and a microphone (built-in or separate)
- Check the bandwidth on your broadband (minimum 300 kb/second of streaming)
- Check your web browser and make sure it is compatible (see Technical requirements)
- Make sure the browser has access to your camera and microphone. A pop-up message will usually appear on the screen asking to allow this. Alternatively go to the settings on the computer and change it there.
- Close all other programs that may want to use your camera (Skype for example)
- If your run in to problems, contact our customer support at email@example.com facebook.com/ridesum. We are here for you!