Skip to content
Digital training with rider and assistant – Checklist
- You need the Ridesum app with a registered account and an accepted booking request from your trainer (under Activities/Coming up).
- Headset for your phone. If you are riding with a wireless headset, make sure to test it before your lesson.(Please Note: We do not recommend Airpods/equivalent as these are not adapted for streaming during a horse riding lesson and therefore may cause the sound quality to be poor.)
- Check your internet speed, needs a minimum of 300 kbps per streaming, or your image may freeze or will be choppy.
- Make sure your phone/phones have enough data and are fully charged.
- Keep the phone warm before your session and when streaming as colder temperatures tend to use up more battery. It is always a good idea to have a power bank ready or a charger on hand.
- Filming and streaming use up a fair bit of battery time, make sure to set the phone to power save in the settings.
- A pocket to place the phone in when riding.
- Plenty of light is needed, turn on as much light as possible if you are riding in an indoor arena or a lit outdoor.
- If you run in to problems, contact our customer support at email@example.com facebook.com/ridesum. We are here for you!