Help to find job satisfaction
Sara, who previously has mostly ridden Icelandic horses, describes herself and her seven-year-old Welsh cob mare, Gwanwyn, as an amateur pair.
– We spend a lot of our time going on trail rides and driving with carriage. But I also have a high ambition to make my horse justice, so that she is kept durable and well. I want us both to be in good condition and to progress together.
Sara needed help with her horse’s job satisfaction and impulsion in the paddock but wasn’t really sure what she was supposed to do. When she heard of Ridesum, she downloaded the app and searched for trainers in Götaland. Even if she mainly needed to train digitally, she thought it could be great to meet occasionally. Eva Jungmark appeared in the search results and Sara sent a booking request that Eva answered immediately.
Improved focus during Ridesum sessions
Sara remembers the first digital Ridesum lesson she had with Eva very well:
– We got going right away and Eva quickly got an understanding of my horse. I had to work a lot with the basics – impulsion, the equilibrium, and my seat. I noticed immediately when I corrected my seat that my horse got better too. It was a lot of fun and I was completely soaked in sweat afterwards!
Sara also tells us that she gets a particularly good feeling during the digital Ridesum trainings:
– I experience that I have an easier time staying focus when I have my trainer in the ears. There is no one I need to turn to or stop to listen to. Eva’s instructions go right into the head, it is very efficient.
Eva Jungmark agrees:
– The rider focuses better on the instructions when it’s digital. During “IRL trainings” the rider often wants to check off with me and loses focus in the riding. It becomes more effective and there are no micro breaks when you train via Ridesum.
Theory session and recorded training helps a lot
Initially, Sara also booked a theory session with Eva. There they had the opportunity to get to know each other and Sara got a good picture of Eva’s pedagogy and work method. Thus, they could focus on just the riding when they had their first training session together.
Sara has also upgraded her Ridesum account to Premium so that she can look back at her recorded sessions afterwards.
– I want to get the maximum out of every training. Most of all when I look at myself, I see how it looked and what I can correct. It becomes a great tool visualizing what I want to do.